5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

Recipe: Spicy Summer Potato Salad

To contact us Click HERE
I love to grill out. In fact, once the weather starts behaving nicely in the Spring, I grill out just about every weekend. Every 2 weeks, my group of friends come to my place to play games. Along with the implements of role-playing, they also bring meat. They supply the meat, I supply the fire. So, on any given Sunday we have a mixture of pork chops, ribs, steaks, brats, and other various animal flesh with which to cook a feast. Often my friends will bring side dishes as well. But, every once in a while I will take some extra time out the night before to do something special. Maybe bake some cookies or other confectionery delight. Or, as in the case of last weekend, a side salad of some type. My Spicy Summer Potato Salad was born of this inspiration. It's a nice, spicy, tangy mustard-based potato salad perfect for siding with brats, burgers and ribs. This is the recipe' with which I launched the brand new web-show on YouTube: "The Lupine Epicurean." For your enjoyment, I have listed the ingredients for my recipe' here, and you can use the link at the top of the sidebar here to dash over to YouTube to watch how it is made. Bon Appetit!

Ingredients:

Small Red Potatoes, Diced, 4 cups
Veggie Gruel, 1/2 Cup, 1/3 cup
Radishes, 6 Medium Sized
Carrots, Shredded or Grated, 1/4 cup
Garlic, Fresh, 3 cloves
Mustard, 1/2 cup
Mayo, 1/4 cup
EVOO, 1 Tbls
Lemon Pepper Spice, 1 Tbls
Ground Pepper, 1/4 Tbls
Mint Flakes, 2 tsp.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder