4 Temmuz 2012 Çarşamba

Freebies!

To contact us Click HERE
TBR is doing great on her diet!   12 pounds!    However, I’m not having real good luck with healthier options in restaurants…not that they’re not available, it’s just that either the service or the food has left a little to be desired on my few attempts out.  Rather than do a bad review, I think I’ll give them another opportunity, and do something a little different for this post. 
Something that you may not know is that if sign up with the restaurants’ websites, you get freebies or $$ off coupons.   The Mister and I, several times a year, get a buy-one-get-one-free coupon for Logan’s (one of my favorites).   Some chains will send you some sort of coupon for your birthday (free appetizer or dessert, perhaps) and sometimes for no reason, they just drop a nice coupon in your email.    Often you get a freebie just for signing up. 
Logan’s RoadhouseTexas RoadhouseApplebee’sRuby TuesdayO’Charley’sChili’s Grill & BarRed Lobster
 Sign up and enjoy!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder